
Jamie is my dear brother Chris's wife. They have been married almost 12 years. They have four precious children, Kira, Cameron, Caleb, & Elsie. They live in CA. Far away, too far away.
My sil is my dearest friend and I am so so thankful for her in my life! I know you probably have heard me say this on facebook and here often. It's true. She is a faithful friend. A sort of compass for me. She listens very well. She is truly one of the most patient and calming people I have ever known. My brother is a blessed man. Wise to have chosen such a perfect companion.
When I sit here and type about Jamie, my words seem inadequate. I suddenly want to be eloquent and talented in my speech. I want to impart a picture to you that will truly describe who she is to me.
The words seem to fall short. Fail.
Jamie is patient, kind, loyal, creative and beautiful!
An incredible mother and a great cook. There are not enough words to describe her.
She has been an incredible friend to me and I am so honored to have her in my life.
Jamie, I love you and I am so thankful for your friendship!
I pray that you will have all the joy and blessings that you deserve. I know God is going to honor you for all the sacrifices you have made. He already has in so many ways. When I look at the children you are raising. The joy and love that resides in your home is evidence of your touch!
Just know how much I love & appreciate you in my life!
1 comment:
ahhh rach! tears! you are so sweet. you are the kind of friend i wish i had while growing up. so glad to have you in my life now. i love you so much!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment