Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Photography Fun!


I enjoy people and I love to take photographs so it only makes sense that those two things would become my passion. I am not as driven or business savvy as some people so I am not certain how successful my photography business will be. But I realized recently that is not why I am pursuing this. I am more interested in learning everything I can about photography and improving my work. That is it!! Plus if I can bless someone by capturing them in a moment then that is my reward!!

I have always loved photography. I grew up with Ansel Adams on our walls and my mother had her own dark room. I took a photography class in college and loved it. I just wish I was technically gifted. I am horrible with computers and Photoshop programs. I try! That's all I can do!
This is a recent photo I took of a friend of mine. It was fun to edit and play around with this in PSE. She is super cute and always wears adorable hats!!
Well hope you are pursuing your passions and getting lots done!!

No comments: