It's been snowing here in Vancouver, Washington a lot lately. Today it rained but prior to today snow was becoming the norm. Unusual for us to have so much snow but fun and very beautiful. I enjoy how the snow makes everything white and pristine. I know that most of my friends in Vancouver are sick of snow and proabably aren't so enamored with it anymore but not me. I missed the really big snow storm over Christmas. We were in California. However we were here for the Ice Storm of 04 which was really bad and shut Portland and Vancouver down for three days. In that storm we had layers of ice over tons of snow. It was crazy!
We are back into the swing of normal life. School resumed today after two weeks of holidays for Christmas break. We were all sad that our holidays were over. Well I know how quickly this year will pass by and we will be celebrating another Christmas. So I told myself and my kids to make lemonade out of lemons and to enjoy today for all that today could offer. Make the best out of each day even the so called normal ones. I think that 2009 will be an incredible year for everyone! I pray that you are having a good New Year and keeping your outlook positive too!
1 comment:
oh my gosh rach, i love these pics :)
Post a Comment