

Last Thursday night my darling husband took me to see the Bad Boys of Dance in Portland. We had a great night seeing some amazing dancers perform a mixutre of ballet, jazz, modern and gymnastics. We were happy to have an opportunity to get out of the house on a date and just loved that we were able to see an incredible performance too.
I believe it is good for us to get out of the normal routine and do something different and fun! I love going to the theater, the ballet, out of town to the ocean. We have been so blessed to have been to New York years ago and saw an incredible Broadway show. One day we plan on going to Europe and to London. I look forward to seeing a Broadway show in London. It's good to have dreams and plans for the future. Things to keep you motivated and looking forward to what adventures are ahead.
In the meantime I need to go back to reality, taking care of my house and my dear little Gabriel who has been sick for four days. Poor kid!
1 comment:
im glad you guys got to go out, and that you have dreams :)
Post a Comment