Wednesday, January 07, 2009








My sister in law and I have an unspoken book and movie club. We read books and then recommend them to one another. We also love movies and share our favorites with each other. I enjoy sharing things with others so even though we live far apart we can do this together. It's so great to read a book and then if it gets made into a movie go and see if they did a good job adapting the book to film. I usually like the book better than the film. However sometimes I enjoy the film almost as much. Some of my favorites are Pride & Prejudice both the old and the new adaptations. Little Women with Susan Sarandon and Winona Ryder was great too. I read the book several times while I was a little girl.
There is something so spectacular about your imagination transformed onto a movie screen.
I recommend diving into a good book either for adventure or self enhancement.
I also recommend watching a classic movie or discovering something you can share with someone else. You will find it truly rewarding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will really like the movie, Australia. Dad and I loved it! That Hugh Jackman is something else!
We also were mightily blessed by Slumdog Millionaire.
Your photos of the snow are breathtaking. Keep them coming. Love mom xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

i love our movie/book club. did you see kate won a golden globe for reader? we must watch! :)