We had a great time on New Years Eve we celebrated the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009 but we also celebrated Nick turning 40. My dear friend Meghan made this amazing Ace of Cakes like cake just for Nick's special night. I was so thankful for this because it really made the night extra special. Nick had tons of fun visiting with dear friends and family. He also got to play his favorite new game Guitar Hero World Tour!! In fact we rocked out til almost 2 am on New Years!! Lots of Fun!!
Happy Birthday Nick!! We love you!!
4 comments:
Hey guys! I am so glad the party went on and Nick felt better. Tell him Happy 40th! WOW seems like we just celebrated his 30th :0). He looks great and it looks like it was a great party.
I was so sorry we could not meet up this trip. I really wanted to see you all. Next time!
XO,
Amy
I love the cake! What a pity you have to eat it. Wow! Is that a talented friend or what?
I am glad you were able to celebrate Nick. He is the man!
You fit in a lot over the holidays, didn't you! Love mom xxxxxxxxx
happy birthday nick! that cake is so cool!sounds like quite the birthday bash! :)
I LOVE THE CAKE !
Post a Comment