Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zoo Day!




We went to see the animals. Some were sleeping and didn't want to come out to play but we managed to see some special animals and some new ones too. The kids were so well behaved for me I was so glad. We love going to the zoo. There is a new section that is totally cool. It is all about the Northwest. Bears, otters, salmon, bald eagles, elk and more...
Another note school starts next week and we are all excited but also sad. Sad to say goodbye to summer days, late nights, lazy mornings, no agendas and no homework. I am not looking forward to all the craziness but at the same time I need some structure so it will be good for us. Farewell Summer!

3 comments:

Heathermom said...

The zoo looks amazing. What is the creature in the last shot?
Goodbye summer. Love, mom xxxxxxm

Anonymous said...

ya we go back to school tomorrow too! miss u guys!!
PS zoo looks super fun!

jamie said...

happy back to school, yonkos!