



I was a good mom and took my kids to the Fair last week! I don't mind the fair but it makes for a long day with three kids who all want to go in different directions. Plus I am a thrifty person and hate spending money on frivolous things like rides and over priced hot dogs etc.. but I had a great realization last week that everything in life these days is expensive and you have to figure out which things you want to do and just go for it! ENJOY the moment. You dive right in and have a good time and try really hard not to think about the money! I had a wonderful day with my kids that I will not forget and is there really a price tag you can put on that??
3 comments:
OMG THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOO FUN!!! COOOL! =) =)
Looks like fun! We have the OC and the LA Fair and I hear ya on the price. Steve LOVES carni. games and food...you can go broke. We did not go to the OC fair for the first time in years and I am a bit sad but LA County Fair will be here soon!!!!
Love that you are adding to the blog more often.
We are off the the beach tomorrow for the week.
XO Amy
You and your family look so beautiful and handsome. Grampies
Post a Comment