

I am so thankful to have so many special girlfriends in my life! Kris and Marcy are two of those special women and I am eternally greatful that they are both in my life. Kris and Marcy are amazing women who inspire me to be the best woman wife and mother. Last night we got a very rare chance to go out to the movies and see Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants 2.
It was really fun to go out and just be together without our kids. The movie was good but not quite as sweet as the first one but still very enjoyable! Then we went out for sushi which was delicious and really cool to try since I hardly ever go out for sushi. Thanks Marcy & Kris I love you both!
Angel Wars

In other exciting news we discovered a trailer for Angel Wars in a movie we bought, Nim's Island. We were thrilled to see a flyer inside the dvd case and then the trailer! We can't wait for Angel Wars 4 to come out this March.
1 comment:
HOW FUN! i saw the sisterhood 2!
YA ANGEL WARS!
miss u guys!
luv kira
Post a Comment