Sunday, August 17, 2008

Goals to reach by my 40th Bday!
I was inspired today by one of my dearest friends Kris Gray. She preached a sermon at church about Dreaming Big!! I was very moved! So I have decided to share my dreams with all of you. I know what I am wanting to accomplish by the time I am 40 which I can't believe that is possible but I know it will be here sooner than I can imagine. I want to have goals and be motivated to get them done. So here is my list!

GOALS to reach by my 40th B-day!!

-Consistently Work out weekly!! : Starts tomorrow! Joining Bally's this Sept.
-Learn Photoshop: Taking a class at Clark this Winter/Spring
-Improve my photography skills exponentially!!! : Practice Practice!! I am getting a new Canon 40D
-Scrapbook alot more than I do now! Scrap Pages atleast once every week! Finish Christmas Albums, Finish Baby Albums, Finish Pink Hat and Congranko Album.
-Travel to another country that is not the US or Australia : Ciao!! Adios! Bon Voyage!!
-Finish Decorating my house : Paint Boys Room, My Room and Office. Blow up Huge Photos of My family and hang them up.
-Be the BEST Mother to Jessica Benjamin & Gabriel during these next five years and forever! : Daily process!!
-Be the Best Wife to my husband!
-Help to see North Creek Grow!

4 comments:

Paigey said...

Hi, Rachael,

I love your list of goals. I have no doubt you will accomplish them all. And you are already so good at taking photographs, I can't wait to see what you will create with a new camera and Photoshop! Wow!

Your family is lucky to have you as their wife and mother. I do hope we get a chance to get to know each other better, you are awesome, and you have inspired me to create my own goal list, so, thanks!

Take care,
~Paige :)

Anonymous said...

perfect goals list, rach! you can do it! love ya!

Heathermom said...

Well done! I know that you will reach them all. It takes a specific goal articulated to start the ball rolling. Love mom xxxxxxxxx

Heathermom said...

You are all ready the most beautiful of wives and the best mom and greatest of daughters, so the rest should follow. I love you Grampies