Gabe had a playdate with his new friend from preschool. His name is Kellen and he is just like Gabe.
I am slowly peeling off this beautiful flower fairy wall paper off of Jake's bedroom wall. I love flower fairies they remind me of my mom and my Aunt Jo. Did I mention it's going very slow.
Oh and to top off my already crazy week Gabe woke up sick today. The fun puking sick kid where mom ends up in the laundry room most of the day or cleaning up some kind of mess. Everywhere! Oh the joys of motherhood.
Poor Gabe.
Hoepfully life will resume to normal soon.
3 comments:
I am so sorry to see Gabriel looking sad. Well I remember those days when I was a child and my mom put a big basin beside me when I felt ill. Your photo of his miserable face is awfully cute, though. Is it alright to say that?
I look forward to the new paint job. Post as soon as you can, or are finished.
lotsa love xxxxxxx
oh poor gabies!!! he looked so happy in those earlier photos! :)
his little friend is adorable too!
I love you my dear. This is an awesome post and I send people to your site all the time to let them have a glimpse into our world! Keep it up!
Post a Comment