Latest news with us.
I got a new haircut for something new and fun to do. I am super blessed and have an amazing friend who I trade with. I watch her son twice a month and she does my hair every month. I get color and haircuts too. Great deal for me. What do you think??
Jake is still coughing two weeks later, poor gal. She is trying out for the school production of Treasure Island. Say a prayer she gets a part this year as she was most disappointed last year when she did not get any part at all. I will keep you posted.
Ben is enjoying sports club on Mondays and Math club on Thursdays and will soon start baseball season. Busy boy!
Gabriel is doing preschool still and doing well. He will be in the pre kindergarten program next year. He will attend four days a week and mum will love that!!!
Nick started his own company about a month ago called A.N.T. which stands for Advanced Networking Technologies. All is going very well for the entrepreneur of our family. He has clients and is very busy. Lots of hard work for my dear husband.
That is the latest from our life! hope yours is going great! Post and let me know how you are or email me.
love ya!!
3 comments:
The photos are exquisite, and I love your hair. isn't it fun to get it done. I always feel so glamorous. All you need now is a facial to feel totally decadent!
Thanks for all the good work. Love mom xxxxxxx
Please, please, update your photos!! Love mom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Darling
You look just gorgeous - absolutely stunning in fact. Think you are lucky to be able to trade and have your hair done regularly....what a blessing hey!!!!!
Aunty Joxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment