Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Click to play Happy Valentine's Day!
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

You have to click on this to see the whole slideshow play!
Happy Valentine's Day ! We love you!!

3 comments:

Nick said...

I love you! Our children are the most beautiful children in the world. No bias here - just fact! I need to get more pictures of you up here...that way I could brag about having the most beautiful wife in the world too!

jamie said...

im such a loser- kira just came by and said, you're just watching that now? i saw that a long time ago! :)
lol
love the update.. the hair looks FAB! love it looots!!!!
thanks for always being so faithful on your blog!
love you!!!
ps this is jamie.. not sure why my new name is anonymous. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Looks like everyone is healthy once again. Rach I love your haircut. You have ALWAYS had great hair...YES you have!

Miss you guys,

XO Amy