Monday, February 11, 2008

So much for life resuming to normal.



Now it's Ben and Jakes turn. Actually Jake has been sick since Friday with a high fever, a cough and generally feeling horrible. Ben got sick last night and is in bed with a fever and tummy ache. Poor sick kids! So I am still in the laundry room today and life is not normal yet.
p.s. Photo of Jake taken last June, she wasn't too happy about me posting a photo of her looking all sick. I don't blame her. Ben taken last October. The photo of the boys was taken a few days ago all snuggled up in bed together. Which is how I find them often when one of them gets scared in the middle of the night they usually end up sleeping on the bottom bunk together.

1 comment:

Heathermom said...

Hope Jake and the boys are getting better by the minute. Isn't it wonderful that the boys help each other out when the going gets rough? Love and kisses