


Jessica & I had such a blast today with Kay! She is a dear student from youth group!
She is a senior this year and was going to take her own pics but decided to let me give her a hand! We headed down to Portland in the Pearl District. My new favorite spot!! We went to a fun little park in the city where it has a real industrial edge to it. Hung out there for a while shooting different ideas. Then we headed to find a bite to eat at this awesome little funky coffee shop! Cloud Seven Cafe!! So trendy but cool!! Then we found this random window brick wall thing and Kay jumped up in there for a while.
I am going to be editing lots this week as I think I took several hundred shots or so....well you know what my mother always told me- Shoot a lot and show your best!! So here's a few shots of my sweet beautiful blue haired Kay , a shot of Jake & I and some of the funky cafe!! We had an awesome day!
1 comment:
I love blue hair!!!!
Guess who? Mom xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment