Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Happenings!










Let's see we have been super busy this autumn. We haven't even celebrated Halloween or Thanksgiving and it's been a packed season so far.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch this past Sunday. Just our family! We had fun! Beautiful fall weather. Very mild and warm. Gorgeous sunshine and sunset. I am soaking up the sunshine in my heart and mind as I know cooler and wetter weather is headed our way. In fact I think it may rain tonight!
A few pics from Jake's color wars day for Union H.S. She had fun decking herself out in green for her sophomore class!! (notice sneaky self portrait)
I did another senior photo shoot with Keagan a few weeks ago. Here's a few pics from that day. Got a few of Josh too. Both of these guys are in our worship band for youth group. Awesome young men!
Well my favorite season is the autumn! I love the way the weather begins to change. The trees turn varying shades of red, orange and golden hues. I love cozy jumpers and sitting by the fire. I love soup, corn on the cob, and caramel apples. Fall is my favorite season! God's artistry comes out in the sunrises and sunsets especially at this time of year.
Enjoy your current season! If you can, be sure to soak up the sunshine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. I love your site. I get so caught up in Facebook that I forget to check it out!! Lots of love mom xxxxxxxxxx

jamie said...

your family looks so good in orange! :) miss you guys!