



I am so torn right now! I love my dear family and miss my extended family and well frankly I am tired. It is so hard to be a mom and especially hard to be the mother of a teenage daughter.
Don't get me wrong I love my daughter so much but we are so different and it seems to be getting harder at the moment. She is pulling away from me more and I am fighting it. I think I realized tonight that I need to stop fighting it and let it be more of a prayer thing and a letting her grow up thing too! I just want her to be little again. At the same time I delight in her beauty and pray God will lead and guide her in the right direction!
p.s. All these photos were taken by my talented brother Chris and his darling wife Jamie.
http://www.jacshoot.com/blog/
The photo of Gabriel with his stick is just priceless!
2 comments:
hang in there mama! you are a good mom!
Yes, I agree with Jamie. You are a wonderful mom. Teenagers have this surprising habit of turning into adult children. And that is fun! I love you. mom xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment