Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Matters!!

This is my bff! My bestie!! (as Jake would say) My dearest sweetest sil whom I adore!! I miss her tons as she lives a 1000 miles away from me in California.
I miss that we could have been even closer (if that's possible) if I lived next door or atleast in the same state or zipcode( postcode for you Aussies). I am honestly so greatful that I have someone as dear to me as her! I am a blessed woman. She is calm, steady, sensible, realistic and wise. She is loyal and extremely creative!! She is motivated and motivating!! In fact I have a little box that she made for me and on it says "Get Your Groove On!!" So pretty much daily she inpsires me. To be a better mom, friend, scrapbooker, photographer...all around a better woman. I love you Jame and I thank God my brother fell in love with you!! He has impeccable taste!
(Photo taken at Christmas during the Nativity play! Jamie & Elsie were angels. So sweet.)




These two are so precious together!! I miss seeing them get to hang out and play!! We love you Elsie!! XOXOXOX Love Gabies.

1 comment:

jamie said...

Ohhh you are sooo sweet :) i love you too and am so excited that when i married your brother, i got a sister and a bff as well. you are the best. miss you tons and wish you'd come to cali again soon- for good. sorry nick! :)