Saturday, July 19, 2008

California Visit









We went to visit my mom and family in California this past week. We also went to help my mom with VBS at her church. VBS was a lot of work but was really amazing and the kids had so much fun together. We also got a chance to go to Huntington Beach last Friday to visit my friends Amy & Steve and their children. Kira and Jessica had so much fun in the ocean. They swam in the water for two hours. The boys all had fun too. Cameron, Benjamin, Caleb, Gabriel and Devin. They had a blast! Plus I got to meet Lilah, Amy's one year old little girl. I met up with my other friend Amy Sweetman in South Pasadena and her five beautiful boys. We will miss them all dearly. I got to really bond with Elsie more this trip and felt really happy about that. I love my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you guys!
The pictures are great..you have to email some to me as I didn't really take any.

Miss you!

Xo Amy

jamie said...

dangit i am so sad about my lost pics. :( and so sad you're gone. miss you lots already :(

Anonymous said...

Am very glad you were able to go home and spend time with mum and the Waters tribe. Family time is special and I think rates top of the list in life's pleasures. Luv and snugs, Aunty Joxxxxxxx