






We go camping every year with two other families and using our last names created the name Congranko. We had an amazing weekend together! The kids all got along very well and had so much fun, riding bikes, fishing with the dads, eating smores, swimming in the lake, collecting sticks and sitting by the campfire.
We had a special weekend that I know my family will not forget! Thanks Grays and Connetts we love you!
4 comments:
looks like fun indeed! :)
Hi, Rachael, it's Paige. Nick told me about your blog, so I looked it up. You take such wonderful pictures of your family! They seem to capture everyone's personality so well!
I really loved looking at your blog and reading the entries. And I loved being there for the 3rd of July barbecue.
Have a lovely day, and maybe I can hang out with you and your family again sometime soon!
looks like u guys had fun! :D
<3 kira
Hey Rach, its Jamie Bumala! I read over a few pages of your blog, and looked over your pictures! I cant believe how much your family has grown and blossomed, especially Ben and Jessica--they are HUGE! Im glad to hear your family is doing so well and having so many adventures. We are going to be moving back to Washington in a few months, I would love to see you, maybe get some coffee. My email is peajames@comcast.net. Please feel free to write me anytime. Love you!
Post a Comment