
This post is not really about me but how my amazing husband chose to honor me this year for my birthday!
First he greeted my day with my favorite latte from Pete's and a scone. Then he took care of the children all day so that I could go shopping and buy a dress as were his instruction. Plus I visited the salon for a bit of girl primping and highlights!
Then began the surprise evening that he had arranged. A limo arrived at our house to pick us up and deliver us to our favorite Thai restaurant,Typhoon, in Portland. Then it was time for a little strolling and window shopping along 23rd Street one of our favorite spots. Then we were driven to a lovely coffee and chocolate cafe. We had delicious lattes again and then we were driven through the city on home. It was a beautiful evening and my husband said that he wanted me to feel special and like a movie star for a night! Well he succeeded ! I felt very spoiled indeed!
Thanks you my dear sweet husband for blessing me on my birthday!
7 comments:
Rachael,
You are an amazing woman with a beauty that is beyond compare. You are the queen of my heart. I love you!
HAPPY BDAY girl! You do deserve it!
I am so glad you had such an amazing day and night.
I love the dress, hair, etc. you
look beautiful!
Way to go Nick!
OOPS forgot my name :0)
XO Amy
awww! you look beautiful in your new do and dress! your night sounded sooo fun. glad that he made you feel so special-- because you are! we love you!!!!
Oh darling what an absolutely precious and beautiful evening... .and what great fun and excitement. You are indeed a very special little pumpkin!!!! May I say you look absolutely stunning in your beautiful new dress and of course your beautiful locks always look just so!!!!! Happy Birthday Princess no doubt you are flying high with such wonderful memories of a unique and most romantic evening. Well done Nick - what a guy. Aunty Joxxxxxxxxxx
hi auntie rachael!
OMG LOVE YOUR HAIR AND YOUR DRESS!
luv
kira
That is soo cool Rachael.
Post a Comment