I am going to make a circle journal soon with some friends. You decorate the outside and the inside and then each of the friends involved adds a page to your journal. I think it will be lots of fun!! I love to paint and create journals. I really enjoy being creative I only wish I had more time. Don't we all.


Oh and I love this desk! If I were rich I would buy it and use it in my kitchen. Well thats the latest random thoughts from me.
How are you???
Hope you are well.
4 comments:
i love that you are doing the circle journal!
i love that desk too!!!
Wow! that is a beautiful desk. I like white, especially in the kitchen. Your new enterprise sounds fun, and a lot of creative thinking too. I hope that you will publish some of the work you all do. I am sending you an e-mail with some of our pictures form N.Z : that's about as creative as it gets around here. Lots of love mom xxxxxxxx
Cute post Rach. I love the journal! Maybe it will travel so So. Cal :).
It was great to talk to you the other day, have to do more often.
The desk is great, but I know I would have it so cluttered by day one :0).
Amy
Love the desk tooo : although honey in all honesty it is a bit small for one who is very creative like yourself. Like the idea of the circle journal I am learning all sorts of things from your blog!!!!! Sending more pics and family updates via email. Luv and snugs,
Post a Comment