Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lily's Purple Plastic Purse & OMSI

Last week I got to go with Benjamin's First grade class to see Lily's Purple Plastic Purse at the Oregon Children's Theater. It was so much fun to see one of my favorite children's books acted out in a play. The cast did such a great job. Ben enjoyed himself too.


We also got to go to OMSI which stands for Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. This is a great place to take kids too and we were very blessed this Christmas to receive a membership from Nick's sister Stephanie. Thanks Steph! The kids love going there and there is so much to see and do at the museum.Like seeing and touching this cool albino snake!

4 comments:

jamie said...

i would love to see that play! looove that book! these pics are wonderful!

Heathermom said...

Wow! The Purple Purse. I have to read that. It sounds just like me! Thanks to Auntie Stephie for a year round gift- the gift that keeps on giving. We are in for a storm: batten down the hatches! I love the rain, although one year I got really sick of it- 1996. I remember the year still. God bless mom xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness the play was looking great until I saw the snake. Aaarrrrghhhhh am so scared of those things - did you touch it????? How brave you all are and you are all looking so happy. Well my brave warriors continue to enjoy this great museum gift. Oh my goodness, oh my stars you are sooooooooooo brave!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear I was so scared I didn't write my name - it certainly isn't anonymous!!!! aunty Jo will do just finexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx