Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Highlights From Christmas 07





Can you believe how quickly Christmas came and went this year. I know it flew by for us. We had a very mellow but wonderful Christmas.
We stayed home on Christmas day much to my husbands joy and delight. He loves being home unlike his social wife...but we had a great relaxing day. The kids were spoiled and loved all their new treasures.
The following weekend we went up north to visit Nick's famiy and had some more fun there too.

Hope you are all well ! Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darling
You are right Christmas has whizzed by this year for us as well. Simply adore all your pics they are just wonderful and I feel like I am there with you and your beautiful babies. No doubt you had lots of fun with Nicks family. In fact it looks like a great Christmas all round for you my sweet. Keep those gorgeous photos coming .... I love to read what you are up to .... have lots to tell but will email my sweet. Luv and snugs to my beautiful girl,
Aunty Jo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

I am so glad you had a great X-mas. Keep posting. We miss you and hope to see you soon.

XO
Amy

Anonymous said...

HEy! well i miss you guys sooooo much!!!!! well HAPPY 2008! :) hi jake! haha! well Merry (sooo LATE!) Christmas! hehe!
BYE!
~kira xoxoox

jamie said...

awww look at you in one of the photos! miss seeing you! get nick to take more pics with you in em! :) xoxoox