Did I ever mention that I have a super sweet husband. He isn't perfect or always sweet but he is faithful, loving to his kids and very selfless. He serves his family with hard work, sacrifice, and love. He is faithful and thoughtful. I am a blessed woman and I need to remember how much I am loved! There are days when we don't connect and it can seem like we are such opposites( well opposites attract right??) but I am a very loved wife and need to be thankful. Love you honey!
p.s. This photo is from this summer. Nick with our cute kids!
5 comments:
You are the most beautiful woman in the world and I am only good because of you and what you do to complete me. I am, always, yours.
You rwo are sweet, if only more couples had the same love and depth of relationship what a better world it would be. Growing and just being together is precious.
I meant type you "two" nowt rwo - although maybe it is the Aussie kicking in!!!!!!
aw nick! what a sweetie pie. :)
i meant that i loved that comment you wrote, nick. :)
Post a Comment