Saturday a day to check out and not do a whole lot. I went to the dentist today and had work done on my teeth for two and a half hours so needless to say I am in a bit of pain and discomfort so I took the day off. Ofcourse as a mom of three can one really take the day off??? NO! Here is what I did on my day off: three loads of laundry, folded laundry ( not three loads yet), loaded dishwasher, cooked lunch, picked up toys (neverending), cleaned up pee off the bathroom floor because my three year old didn't quite make it to the potty in time. LOL!!
Well that is my day til now, let's see if I can rest and take it easy for the rest of the night...ya think??
p.s. I added to my blog but that that doesn't count right I enjoy blogging!! Photos are of Jessica's 13th B-day flowers, Gabe dressed up as Peter Parker, and Ben in Glacier Park, Montana!
1 comment:
gabe as peter perker?? as spiderman? LOL so cute! the flowers are beautiful! so nice! yes... take the rest of the night off...sounds wonderfuL!!!! :)
Post a Comment