My dearest sil and friend! Jamie is amazing, beautiful, kind, patient, creative, faithful and such a great friend. I can talk to her about anything and no matter the distance we are still so close. A special and rare friendship. I adore her. Must remember to thank my brother for marrying her! Miss you!
Three generations of women. My beautiful mum, myself and my sweet and only girl, Jake aka Jessica. Love these gals sooooo much!
3 comments:
awwww! i miss you too!!! :)
You are all gorgeous!!! If only there wasn't a MAHOOSIVE ocean in between and we weren't so far away. xx
Rachie Paichie! Your photographs are exquisite. Thank you for the postings. It makes the distance between us all so much smaller. And the faces Gabriel makes are always amusing- I love to see his delight in life. Thank you , thank you, thank you!! Love momxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment