My visit to California to see my youngest brother as Tony in West Side Story was great!! I got to see my beautiful neices and nephews, Tudors play twice and help out at the play and church too! It was a busy weekend but well worth it. I was enormously impressed with my sweet younger brother and his talent and performance. He carried the whole show!! I was enamored with my little niece Elsie or Elf as her mother endearingly calls her at times. I was delighted to see Kira growing into a beautiful young lady. The boys were so fun and full of energy! It was a brief but treasured visit. I love you all tons! Thanks!
Monday, April 30, 2007
My visit to California to see my youngest brother as Tony in West Side Story was great!! I got to see my beautiful neices and nephews, Tudors play twice and help out at the play and church too! It was a busy weekend but well worth it. I was enormously impressed with my sweet younger brother and his talent and performance. He carried the whole show!! I was enamored with my little niece Elsie or Elf as her mother endearingly calls her at times. I was delighted to see Kira growing into a beautiful young lady. The boys were so fun and full of energy! It was a brief but treasured visit. I love you all tons! Thanks!
3 comments:
i miss you already! you got some terrific pictures!!!
What a great bunch of photos Rachael. We enjoyed your visit and all your help too. It was a GREAT blessing: thank you! I hope all is well with your family who missed you a lot and we thank them for giving you to us. Love momxxxx
Sounds like you had a great time honey. Well worth the visit and can imagine the comings and goings of all the family as well as the tension of a play thrown in. What fun.... great to read and see the pics.
Post a Comment