Thursday, April 19, 2007




A few moments captured this past week from our world.
Gabriel is so sweet when he is sleeping and I just had to capture him the other morning as he was asleep in my bed. So angelic.
Jake was given an award at school for Academic Excellence. We are so proud of her!
The other photo is my sweet little niece Ciara, daughter to Ginny & Michael. She looks just like her mom. She is so beautiful.
We are all doing well and keeping busy as I am sure you are too. Life in Vancouver Washington is getting warmer and more beautiful every day! I love the spring (other than allergies ). Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

jamie said...

he is so sweet! jake looks beautiful! congrats! and your neice is sweet too! see you sooN!

Anonymous said...

Gabriel still looking very Robb like and Jake : what can I say... can't believe she is growing into a woman before my very eyes. Still imagine her in her little pink coat and stumbly steps when she was last in Australia. Now receiving Academic Awards - hey where did the time go. Next she will be running for Presidency!!! What a gal!!!! Another kiss on the nose for Grabiel. Hey when are you coming home.... I wanna know.....??????????