Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Here are three little chums/cousins. When I was a little girl my grandpa, who we fondly called Opa, called me and my cousins, little chums. We were the chums and we loved each other so much! I had so many wonderful times with my sweet cousins. They all live in Australia and I don't see them very much now but I have so many fond memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael, Is that beautiful little girl Ginny's daughter? Lovely photo of the kids. You are a good photographer. God bless them and you. Love momxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Opa loved you Rookie and would be so proud of you. Chums : yes you are right he always referred to little ones as Chums... miss him most dreadfully and know he loved his Rookie so very much and would be so very proud of you and your beautiful and most precious brood. Keep the tradition of chums alive - what a great word and how expressive when one has their best friends(chums) with them..... Great!!!!!