Monday, July 12, 2010

Hanging On


This is kind how I feel right now in my life....like I just need to keep hanging on.
I am stuck....I am frustrated. I am hurting. Physically & emotionally.
I don't know who I am or where I am going. Don't get me wrong I am not hopeless. I have God. I have an eternal perspective. I have an amazing husband. I have beautiful healthy children. I have a home. I have incredible friends. Seriously so I ask myself daily why???? why do I feel stuck? Why do I feel lost. I honestly don't know. I just do. I am picking myself up daily and just getting through what I have to do. Minimal and managing. For today that is enough. Soon I want to feel this burden lift. I want to run with wild abandon towards all that God wants me to do. With purpose & passion. So in the meantime I just manage and thank God for the support and love that He continues to pour into my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rach..Miss you! Mary Enlebright always reminds me of you and Val :). We have to catch up.
Amy

jamie said...

i love you so much!!! hang on! one day you will wake up with peace in your heart and just know all will be okay.
xooxox