Monday, March 22, 2010

I read NieNie

I have stumbled upon a blog written by a courageous woman who survived a horrific plane crash and is living with her whole heart despite what she has endured! She is in tremendous pain all the time and will have to endure years of surgeries. It sure put my life and problems into perspective. Her story touched me in a profound way and made me realize how blessed I am in my life! My health. My children. My husband. My home. My family even if they live far away. They visit. I visit.
I want to be courageous and inspire others! I want my life to mean something! today i am content with being exactly who I am and where I am. Thanks to Nie aka Stephanie. Thanks to God! Thanks to my sweet friends!
I stole this quote off her website and it captures her spirit!
"There is in every true woman's heart a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity; but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity."

No comments: