I can't believe that it is November 7th already...and for some of you the 8th. Wow there are Christmas decorations on display at stores already. It's so crazy!! I am amazed! So I am happy to report that I have been busy taking lots of photos and learning all that I can about photography. There is a lot to learn. I am overwhelmed but very excited to learn as much as I can. It is going to be lots of fun!! Uploaded are a few photos of recent events. Halloween & lots of practice shoots with Gabriel. He is my guinea pig often. I have to bribe him with lollipops & other treats!
Saturday, November 07, 2009
October & November





I can't believe that it is November 7th already...and for some of you the 8th. Wow there are Christmas decorations on display at stores already. It's so crazy!! I am amazed! So I am happy to report that I have been busy taking lots of photos and learning all that I can about photography. There is a lot to learn. I am overwhelmed but very excited to learn as much as I can. It is going to be lots of fun!! Uploaded are a few photos of recent events. Halloween & lots of practice shoots with Gabriel. He is my guinea pig often. I have to bribe him with lollipops & other treats!
I can't believe that it is November 7th already...and for some of you the 8th. Wow there are Christmas decorations on display at stores already. It's so crazy!! I am amazed! So I am happy to report that I have been busy taking lots of photos and learning all that I can about photography. There is a lot to learn. I am overwhelmed but very excited to learn as much as I can. It is going to be lots of fun!! Uploaded are a few photos of recent events. Halloween & lots of practice shoots with Gabriel. He is my guinea pig often. I have to bribe him with lollipops & other treats!
3 comments:
great pics! i love that one of you! the bangs are an adorable length on you! xooxox
jamie
it's me even though it's signed in as chris. althoug i am sure he'd agree on my comment anyways :)
Great shots- as usual. This is getting boring, eh! I always say the same thing- great shots. Well, they are :)
That was me- mom xxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment