Last Thursday November 19th my baby turned 6. This is amazing to me as it doesn't seem possible that he could be that old. I know he is still young but now that he has passed the 5 year mark I feel as if something in my life has ended. How can this be?? When did that happen? Time moves on.
My beautiful boy Gabriel is larger than life!! He is ALL BOY! Full of energy love passion and he has already noticed girls.
Recently the children's pastor at my church asked the kids what "Jazzes" them. What makes them excited. Most of the boys answered with video games, sports, toys etc...well Gabriel clearly declared " Hailey" a 17 year old girl who attends our church. He also asked me a few nights ago who was he going to marry?? What 6 year old thinks about that??? Gabriel. He is unique. He will not be going out of the house alone as a teenager!!
Well...I can pray!!
I love my beautiful boy so much! He gives me such joy!
2 comments:
What lovely sentiments! Yes, Gabriel is special, and all too soon , a man. God bess him with every blessing. mom xxxxxxx
happy belated birthday to gabies! can't wait to see you guys! it will be interesting to see if gabies and els hang out again like they did last year!
Post a Comment