Sunday, September 14, 2008

September Happenings!!



The kids have gone back to school. Jessica is in the 8th grade and is almost (in two days) 14 years old. How is that possible?? I can remember her being my little four year old girl with pigtails and dolls! Now it's occasionaly pig tails but cel phones, ipods and computers. I love watching her grow up and become a young woman but sometimes I miss my little girl too. It's happening so quickly!!
Then there is Benjamin the ever inquistive one who is starting 2nd grade. He is just so much fun and very smart for his age. He wants to learn and understand everything around him. I love it!
Finally there is my sweet gregarious little Gabriel. He is four and started Pre K which is going really well. He is my most social child and just loves his friends at school. He also got a chance to meet some of his idols, Bob & Larry!
Happy September!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow your school is just starting?! lucky!
good luck this year!