


I love scrapbooking! I love photography! I love the whole process. I am not especially consistent about taking time to scrapbook as often as I would like but I am working on that. Trying to organize my thoughts, photos and just do it. Getting it done is half the battle. Not stressing that my layouts are perfect but just loving it for what it is and what it is trying to convey or express. I just recently joined a Pink Hat Scrapbooking group and we gave ourselves a goal to make circle journals together. Each girl chose a different theme and will make a two page layout in each album. My theme is A Few of My Favorite Things!! I chose to capture a few things that I really love and that make me happy! Like photography, scrapbooking, my family and ofcourse a latte. Love my coffee. It was fun to work on this album and I am looking forward to making layouts for my friends journals too. Happy Scrapping!!
2 comments:
I really like your work: it is delicious. And I hope you will squeeze in lots of little forays into scrap booking, since you love it!
By the way, that is my favorite picture of you and Nick!
That was your mom who wrote that last blog comment! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment