Thursday, January 26, 2006

Worship is so awesome but this was something I had to share! We were at church and Gabriel is normally in the nursery but he happened to be a little sick and wanted to stay with Nick and I so he got to worship with us. He was so precious!
He shouted out I love you God! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH a great shot.

PS Love the sweatshirt :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Talk about 'out of the mouths of babes'
What a great shot - and I am so glad you were there to worship together like that. We miss you guys and love, love, love these updates. Thank you for the blog- I know it takes quite an effort to keep it current. And I will be able to see what is going on from Australia. I thank God for the internet
Lots of love. mom