Thursday, January 05, 2006

This is my handsome talented brother playing his guitar as he often does. He is so sweet and growing up to be an inspiring and kind young man. I was so touched to see how sensitive and wise he has become at such an early age of 16. I am eagerly awaiting to see what exciting adventures lay before him in the future. Tudor Robb you are an inspiration and a beautiful soul. Stay true to yourself and to the love that surrounds you! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachael What a sweet photo of TR. I thank you for all your photos and comments. They just make my day! Keep u the good work and I guess I am greedy for more. Lots of lovexxx

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachael What a sweet photo of TR. I thank you for all your photos and comments. They just make my day! Keep up the good work and I guess I am greedy for more. Lots of lovexxx