Westfield Works Wonders!! We took the kids to the mall last night for a pre-holiday family fun night out!! They got their faces painted, tatoos, candy, balloon animals and more!! We had fun getting ourselves into the festive spirit although I am not quite ready yet for the Christmas season!! We had fun and I loved how there face painting turned out!! So cool.
4 comments:
TOTALLY not ready for christmas, either. BUT am ready to see you guys!!!! :) :) :)
miss you all!
xoxoxoox
The photos are so great! OK I am always ready for Xmas :). You know me I am a sucker for Xmas lights. I am ready to DECORATE!!!
I can't wait to see you guys over the holidays.
Happy belated Bday Gabriel, such a little boy now.
XOXOXO
Amy
Dear Rachael. I'm so glad you post the pictures of your beautiful children. It is such fun to see their antics on such a regular basis. Keep it up! love mom. See you soon.
Dear Rachael. I'm so glad you post the pictures of your beautiful children. It is such fun to see their antics on such a regular basis. Keep it up! love mom. See you soon.
Post a Comment