Happy Birthday !! Gabriel will be two this Sat. Nov. 19th. We celebrated his birthday with Nick's family this past weekend. I can not believe he is almost two years old. He is my little baby not a toddler. There was cake, ice-cream, playdough, sticky fingers, & many happy memories.
3 comments:
yay! we always remember that gabriel is the day after cammy. :) happy birthday little guy!!!!
We sent our gift- late. Ugh! I hardly know what month I am in these days. We look forward to seeing you all. Love mom
Helloo Yankee Cousins
How you are all growing and it looks like having a great time. I can't believe Jess is growing so tall and looking like a young woman. What a wonderful blog site and a real look at what the Yonko family is up to. Rookie you are as beautiful as ever sweetheart. Luv and snugs to my USA family. Aunty Joxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment