We just visited my sister in law and family a few weeks ago. They live on Whidbey Island which is an hour north of Seattle. You have to take a ferry to get to the island. I love my sil Stephanie she is super cool and it was wonderful to see her beautiful kids!
http://www.whidbeycamanoislands.com/
We need to do some actual exploring on the island sometime. In fact my sil said we could stay at her house for a few weeks this summer & house sit for her while she goes on vacation. Sounds like a good idea to me. Free housing while we "vacation" the only down side is she has animals so we would have to take care of them. Not just a dog or two but cows, chickens, pigs & goats plus cats and dogs too. It's a real farm. However I think the kids would have a blast if my allergies could handle it! We shall see!
I am going to try and blog more often. I have things to say and photos to post. So here it goes! We shall see how I do.
Today was a long day! Pain in my back again ! UUUUGGGHHH but I am feeling positive. I am encouraged and very thankful for my life! My family! My sweet sil Jamie! My husband! I am choosing to see every good and wonderful thing I can about each day! Some days feel grayer and are just more difficult than others but I realize now that it is all in how you look at it. It's a matter of perspective! It's a change of heart! So I choose JOY! How about you?
2 comments:
You are so gorgeous, Tess xx
Hey daughter thanks so much for the great pictures of the grands
I love them Mom Panda
Post a Comment