Monday, September 14, 2009


Jake started High School! Ben turned 9 & Gabe started Kindergarten.










Life has been busy around here! That's why I haven't updated my blog for a few weeks! Well Jake started High School this September! She loves it & is doing really well so far! She is involved in music and theater. Are we surprised that Nick & Rachael's daughter is interested in the arts? Nope!
Ben turned 9 last August and had a great Hobbit birthday party! We had lots of fun!
He is also starting the excel program this week. Very exciting!!
Gabriel my sweet little boy started Kindergarten! He only goes a few days a week but I still can't believe how big he has gotten.
Life is busy! I am sure you are busy too! Don't forget to take time out to enjoy each moment! I try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! We can hardly believe it. Jake in High School! It is surely only yesterday that she was tiny and hiding little things in secret places all over our house.
And Benjamin is not far behind. I close my eyes and I see him in his graduation gown:)
Give them all a big hug from us. mom xxxxxxxxx

jamie said...

oh my goodness, gabies looks so grown up there! love ben's cake!