15th Wedding Anniversary & Mother's Day Weekend!
Nick and I celebrated 15 years of marriage on May 8th. I can't believe that we have been married that long. On one hand it has really gone very quickly and on the other we have had a very full and busy life to date. My husband blessed me with a dozen long stemmed red roses and a beautiful card. Plus we went out on a great date on Friday. We went out to lunch & then discovered this cute French Coffee & Dessert place in East Portland. The Pix Patissiere.
Check out website
http://www.pixpatisserie.com/pages/about
They were super funky but they had yummy coffee and delicious desserts!!
I love you honey! Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary! I am excited to be spending my life with you!
The last photo is of me at Gabriel's Mother's Day Tea party his class gave to us moms. I had to wear that beautiful hat that he made me. So sweet!
3 comments:
I love you more than words can say. You are an amazing wife and an incredible mom.
you are amazing! we love you!
Congratulations on your 15th wedding anniversary! Well done. And what wonderful pictures- as usual.
Love and many blessings, mom xxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment