My new Valentine's Outfit!!
Nick and I all dressed up for our Valentine's Date!
Brothers!!
Ben decorated Valentine's cookies.
Gabriel decorated cookies too!
This is how we see Jake most of the time or texting on her phone.
Emma Scheels & Zander Torres our friends babies. So cute!!
Gabriel likes to dress up and wear his new tie.
Well we have been busy this past month. We went to a Super Bowl party with some friends a few weeks back. We had a blast! Hanging out and watching some American footie. I grew up watching Aussie rules which I prefer but I enjoy the excitement of a big Super Bowl game. It was extra fun because my husband was rooting for the opposing team and that made for some good competition! The east coast Steelers won and apparently my husband has been a fan since the 70's. He used to love watching Terry Bradshaw and he and his dad were Steelers fans. Anyhow it sure did make for a fun night!!
In other news we had a wonderful Valentine's day!! Nick hit a homerun in the romance department. He and Jessica cleaned the house for me. This alone would have been a great gift! He had chocolates for everyone! I came home in the afternoon to find even more surprises on my bed. He had a beautiful date night planned out. He even bought me a whole outfit top to bottom to wear out on our date. Even a cute 40's style hat. He had a whole 40's theme planned out. We dressed up and went out to a fancy restaurant and then went to see the film Australia! It was such a great date!! Thanks honey I love you sooooooooooooooo much!! You outdid yourself this Valentine's Day!!
3 comments:
Wonderful! What a feast. I really love the photo of you and Nick. May I have a hard copy?
We so very much enjoy you blogspot. Well done!
mom xxxxxx
looks like a romantic time! we miss you guys!
I can never outdo myself for you...you are worth every moment of time I spend honoring and loving you.
Post a Comment