Thursday, November 13, 2008

The end of an ERA


Next week Gabriel turns 5. I can't believe this is about to happen to my little boy!
Where did all the time go?? I miss the baby phase so much right now. I have the major baby bug syndrome which is so silly but true. However no more bubs for me. I am content to enjoy my precious three children and celebrate my baby becoming a big boy soon. Oh and I make sure to hug and snuggle all my friends little babies as much as I can.
p.s. I had to take down the invitation as it had my address and number on and I realized making that public was probably not a good idea. (thanks Jamie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great invitation. It so looks like the gabriel I know. Thanks Jake for the good work on the computer. Love you all
GP

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe that he will be 5. He has grown up so fast! He is a cutie though!

jamie said...

oh that's an awesome pic of gabies!!! :)