Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jessica in Treasure Island



Here are some recent photos of our dearest Jessica, who was in a school play this week called Treasure Island. She had a small part but a great time! She had tons of fun and lots of laughs! Her brothers loved the play as it was all about pirates!! Plus swords were used throughout the whole show! ARRRGGHHH!!!
Jake we are so proud of you!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww cool jess!
-kira

Jessica said...

hey KIRA

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe how big eveyone is!!! Finally on-line at the new house. Amy is couching me through. Can't say when I'll ever figure out how to do pictures. Hope to soon! Can't wait to "talk" to you! Though I'm not in the habit to check daily yet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachael:

Hey chickie..are you shocked as to who posted! Nikki is "FINALLY" online! Don't fall off your chair.

Hope all is well. Everyone looks so great!

Can't wait to see you next month.

Xo,

Amy

Anonymous said...

This looks like it was lots of fun for Jake!!!! She is growing so quickly - every time I see pics of her I can't believe time is passing so quickly... mmmm must be getting old!!!!! Luv and snugs Aunty Joxxxxxxxx