Sunday, March 16, 2008

NEW PHOTOS!!






I know I know it's taken me forever to put up new photos and an update of Jakes room!
Well it is done!! Finally!! It took us a while to finish with all of the sickness and life that seemed to forever get in the way of completing the task. Jake loves her new red room! I think it turned out really cute!!
I captured Gabriel asleep fully clothed as Jack Sparrow! He is so cute and is always dressing up!!
We also went for a walk the other day down by the river and I got a few new shots of the kids! Enjoy!!
Love to everyone!! Mom I promise to post more photos again soon!!

3 comments:

Heathermom said...

Thank you! Little Jack Sparrow ! Wonderful
Jakies's room looks so cool- well, actually, hot! I'll bet she is in her element there. Again, thank you so much. Love mom xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

we love jake's room! :)

Anonymous said...

l-o-v-e jakes room!!! miss u all! hopefully c u soon!!!
<3 kira