
Recently I saw this movie and I really liked it. It is a sweet story and has beautiful music. One of the things I liked about this film is the ending. You will have to see it to tell me if you agree or not but it's not your typical hollywood ending but rather profound and good. Rememeber if you decide to see it that it is an artsy film and there is a lot of singing since it is a musical.
.jpg)
In other news we are getting ready for Christmas a little more every day. Today I made cookies to share with friends and tomorrow I am going to finish my Christmas shopping I hope. I only have to buy one more thing for Gabe and a friend. Tomorrow night we are going to our neighbors house for dinner and to watch a Christmas movie. Then Sat. we are going to a Christmas play. Then on Christmas Eve we are going to a live nativity service which I think the kids will really enjoy.
We hope and pray that all of you are having a wonderful Christmas season and that you are remembering to slow down and enjoy one another.
Merry Christmas ! Blessings !
The Yonko Family
2 comments:
you guys are so busy busy busy!!! miss you lots!
Wishing you a Merry Xmas Yonkos. We miss you!
We loved your Xmas card, beautiful!
Talk soon,
XO
Amy, Steve, Devin and Lilah
Post a Comment