Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Day!



Once again it is that time of year! Harvest Pumpkin Time! I can't believe it has already been a year since I put up photos from our last trip to Sauvie Island. The kids are all a year older and so much has happened since last October but I feel as if I blinked and we were here a year ago.
We had a great time at the pumpkin patch yesterday. Despite the fact that it poured rain all day Saturday delaying our trip to Sunday. Therefore it was about a foot deep in mud but we put on our rubber boots and hiked in through the muck and found our pumpkins. We had corn on the cobb, caramel apples and hayrides, the usual at our traditional patch! Happy October!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like FUN! I am sooo jelious to see the kids in coats! It is way to warm and muggy here in So Cal, it doesnt feel like PUMPKIN season!

Miss ya,
Amy

jamie said...

oh gosh, they are so cute.. and they look so big in that last pic together!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rachael. The site is fantastic. And you did a great job with the new technology- Ben looks good. Actually, all your photos are so lovely. Keep up the good work. You are amazing. We had a Pumpkim Festival at Church and I will send you some of Jamie and Chris' photos by e-mail. God bless you all. Love mom xxxxxxxx