We had an amazing time on our visit to Australia. Jessica and I had a special trip just the two of us to visit family and ski with her grandpapa for a week at Mt. Buller. Here are a few photos which capture the beauty of Australia covered in snow. We had such a good time learning to ski despite our little accident of crashing into the tree. We also had a wonderful time catching up with all the wonderful and huge family we have all about Australia. Aunties Uncles Cousins such dear beautiful family. Love to you all.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Australia Trip!
We had an amazing time on our visit to Australia. Jessica and I had a special trip just the two of us to visit family and ski with her grandpapa for a week at Mt. Buller. Here are a few photos which capture the beauty of Australia covered in snow. We had such a good time learning to ski despite our little accident of crashing into the tree. We also had a wonderful time catching up with all the wonderful and huge family we have all about Australia. Aunties Uncles Cousins such dear beautiful family. Love to you all.



We had an amazing time on our visit to Australia. Jessica and I had a special trip just the two of us to visit family and ski with her grandpapa for a week at Mt. Buller. Here are a few photos which capture the beauty of Australia covered in snow. We had such a good time learning to ski despite our little accident of crashing into the tree. We also had a wonderful time catching up with all the wonderful and huge family we have all about Australia. Aunties Uncles Cousins such dear beautiful family. Love to you all.
2 comments:
These pics are great honey!!!! Can just feel the snow. It is beautiful here today and I imagine the skiing would be just perfect. Looking forward to seeing more pics, Aunty Joxxxx
Rach,
I love you and I want you to know that I think you have a wonderful family and I'm blessed to be your friend!!! Marcy
Post a Comment